• Nia Jax Claims Everyone In WWE Is Miserable
Former RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax got released from WWE last year. Since then, she has hinted that she might be done with Pro-Wrestling altogether.
During an appearance on Renee Young’s podcast, Nia had the following to say about her time in WWE:
“It’s scary to say but I feel really good (after the release). Like, happy. It’s almost like Stockholm Syndrome.
I was in this crazy, almost slightly abusive relationship with a company. But also good, there are good parts to it. But now it’s done.
I kind of get to be myself again, which I haven’t been in a long time. So I feel good, but it’s also just a scary party where you’re like ‘okay, who is Lina now that she’s not Nia Jax?’”
A fan recently tweeted the following to Nia:
“We need you back in the WWE so you and Doudrop can win tag team gold.”
“lol no thank you! I get calls daily on how everyone is miserable there.”
WATCH: Nia Jax Secretly Records Alexa Bliss’ Fine Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 2, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the first ever WrestleMania.
You can find the card below:
1. Tito Santana vs. Carl Fury
2. Jim Neidhart vs. Jim Powers
3. Brutus Beefcake vs. Paul Roma
4. Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo vs. Gino Carabello & Pat Poland
5. Piper’s Pit w/ Paul Orndorff
6. WWF Women’s Title: Wendi Richter vs. Leilani Kai
7. Ken Patera & John Studd vs. S.D. Jones & Rick McGraw