• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (November 18, 1995) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1995, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW World War 3 1995’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– “Mr Wonderful” Paul Orndorff vs. Chuck Williams (Rockin Rebel)
– VK Wall Street vs. Eddie Jackie
– “Diamond” Dallas Page vs. Mike Davis
– “Crippler” Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero
– Hugh Morrus vs. Duane Gill
– Harlem Heat vs. Border Patrol
– Bunkhouse Buck vs. Sting
• Nia Jax Reportedly Reacted In Anger After Getting “Potatoed” On RAW – Deliberately Punched Becky Lynch
As we all know by now, former RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax broke SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch’s nose and gave her a concussion after hitting a stiff punch.
Due to being injured, Becky was pulled from her match against RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey at tonight’s Survivor Series 2018 PPV.
You can watch the devastating punch that Nia delivered below:
Close-up of Nia Jax punching Becky Lynch and injuring her pic.twitter.com/sbB3bu8P6f
— World Wrestling News (@WWENewsMafia) November 14, 2018
According to the Dirty Sheets, Nia was accidentally “potatoed” by Becky during the brawl and she reportedly reacted in anger by deliberately punching Becky and breaking her nose.
Even Chris Jericho noted on his podcast that the punch looked deliberate:
“Stuff happens. If you see the punch that she took, oh my gosh! It didn’t look like a potato, it looked like a legitimate, deliberate punch to the face. But whatever, we’ll hold off for judgment on that.”
It has been confirmed by multiple sources now that Nia has major backstage heat due to this incident.
It’ll be interesting to see how WWE officials deal with Nia Jax after this incident. We’ll keep you updated.