• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (August 12, 1996) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the Events Center in Casper, Wyoming only 2 days after the ‘WCW Hog Wild 1996’ PPV and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to ‘WCW Fall Brawl 1996’.
The card can be found here:
– Kevin Sullivan, Hugh Morris & Faces of Fear Vs. Rough and Ready & High Voltage
– Diamond Dallas Page Vs. the Renegade
– Konnan Vs. Jim Powers
– Chris Benoit Vs. Ron Studd
– Steiner Brothers Vs. World Tag Team Champions Harlem Heat
– World Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio Jr. Vs. Ultimo Dragon
– United States Champion Ric Flair Vs. Randy Savage
– Sting & Lex Luger Vs. Scott Hall & Kevin Nash
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• NXT Wrestler Takes A Shot At Keith Lee’s Weight, Later Deletes Tweet
Keith Lee’s NXT debut aired this week and he defeated Marcel Barthel. Keith is a Superheavyweight and is billed at 325 lbs.
For a guy that size, he as phenomenal athleticism.
However, it looks like fellow NXT wrestler Riddick Moss isn’t impressed with Keith Lee’s weight and tweeted the following (it’s a screenshot of his tweet because he deleted it later):