On this day in Pro Wrestling History in 1995, WCW presented Collision in Korea PPV.
The event was co-promoted with New Japan Pro Wrestling & was taped for 2 days in April of that year. This was the first North American wrestling PPV to take place in North Korea. It is one of 16 PPVs not made available for streaming on the WWE Network.
This event holds the record for the most attended Pro-Wresting event ever, with a combined attendance of 340,000 for two days (150,000 for day 1 & 190,000 for day 2). Although Wrestling Journalist Dave Meltzer states that the attendance was 160,000, still making it the largest attended event in wrestling history.
Below are the results from the PPV:
– Wild Pegasus def. 2 Cold Scorpio
– Yuji Nagata def. Tokimitsu Ishizawa
– Masahiro Chono and Hiro Saito def. El Samurai and Tadao Yasuda
– Bull Nakano and Akira Hokuto def. Manami Toyota and Mariko Yoshida
– Shinya Hashimoto fought Scott Norton to a 20-minute time limit draw for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.
– Road Warrior Hawk def. Tadao Yasuda
– The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott) def. Hiroshi Hase and Kensuke Sasaki
– Antonio Inoki def. Ric Flair.