• One Of The GOATs Says Seth Rollins Is Not Even Close To Being On Roman Reigns’ Level
During a recent episode of his “To Be The Man” podcast, 2-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair talked about wrestlers having too many character changes.
While talking about this, Flair brought up current United States Champion Seth Rollins and all of his character changes over the last decade.
Below is what The Nature Boy said:
“Look at Seth Rollins. He’s been 10 different things. You know what he was the best at? Being The Architect. Because he’s really strong and technical in the ring.
But since then I can’t even keep track of all of it. I know why it is, it’s all to sell merchandise.
I saw where he compared himself to Roman Reigns. I don’t think that’s even close.
When you start talking about yourself in the same light as Roman Reigns and you look over your shoulder and you’ve got AJ Styles and Randy Orton standing there, I don’t know. He’s (Rollins) not even close (to Reigns).”
Both Rollins and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns will celebrate completing 10 years on the WWE main roster at Survivor Series 2022.
WATCH: Chelsea Green’s (Zack Ryder’s Wife) Buns Accidentally Exposed In The Ring:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 29, 1988) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped in Ft. Wayne, Indiana and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1988’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Demolition vs. John Latu & Mike Richards
– Greg Valentine vs. Scott Casey
– The Rockers vs. Brian Costello & Sandy Beach
– Red Rooster vs. Reno Riggins
– Bad News Brown vs. Red Tyler
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Gene Ligon
– Honky Tonk Man vs. Tom Walsh