• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (November 16, 1991) – NWA World Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1991, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped from the Center Stage Theatre Center in Atlanta, Georgia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Starrcade 1991’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Cactus Jack vs. T.C. Carter
– Arachnaman vs. Pat Rose
– WCW Top 10
– WCW Magazine: Clash XVII
– Dustin Rhodes vs. Greg Sawyer
– Mr. Hughes vs. Buddy Baker
– Johnny B. Badd & Diamond Studd & Teddy Long vs. Brian Pillman & Mike Graham
– Oz vs. Rick Steiner
– P.N. News & Tom Zenk vs. Steve Austin & Van Vader
– Steve Armstrong vs. Rick Rude
– Van Hammer vs. George South
– Tommy Rich vs. Sting
• Original WrestleMania 35 Plan For Daniel Bryan Revealed
According to the Wrestling Observer, the original WrestleMania 35 plan for Daniel Bryan was for him to face SmackDown Live Commissioner Shane McMahon.
WWE officials even teased it on this week’s SmackDown Live prior to Bryan’s WWE Title win over AJ Styles. However, plans for Bryan vs. Shane have now been dropped due to Bryan’s Title win.
Word going on is that Shane was scheduled to turn heel after his WWE World Cup win at WWE Crown Jewel and this would’ve then led to a match with Bryan at WrestleMania 35, but it looks like Shane’s heel turn might have been dropped after Bryan’s Title win.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this.