• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (November 14, 1998) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW World War 3 1998’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Fit Finlay vs. Scott Armstrong
– Emory Hale vs. Van Hammer
– INTERVIEW: Raven/Eddie Guerrero/Kanyon/LWO
– Prince Iaukea vs. Norman Smiley
– Chris Jericho vs. Disco Inferno
– INTERVIEW: Fit Finlay
– Vincent vs. Johnny Swinger
– Meng vs. Scott Putski
– Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Alex Wright
– Stevie Ray & Horace Hogan vs. Disorderly Conduct
– INTERVIEW: Chris Jericho
– Raven vs. Eddie Guerrero
• Paige Reacts To Rumors Of Her Getting Cleared To Wrestle
A fan read a false report on the Internet about SmackDown General Manager Paige being cleared to return to in-ring action and decided to ask Paige’s thoughts on it.
Below is what Paige replied:
Nope. I’m not. At all. One more knock to my neck could result in paralysis. Don’t read “facts” on the internet. As much as I want that to be true it’s 100% not. https://t.co/9QdJVOJi7y
— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) November 13, 2018