• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (December 10, 1989) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Allen County War Memorial in Fort Wayne, Indiana and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF No Holds Barred: The Match/The Movie 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Dusty Rhodes vs. Brian Costello
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Spike Jones
– Haku & Andre The Giant vs. Al Burke & Mike Shelton
– Ultimate Warrior vs. Conquistador #1
– Mr. Perfect/The Genius Interview
– Greg Valentine vs. Frankie DeFalco
– Ted DiBiase vs. Scott Colton
• Photo Of A Fan Having Vince McMahon’s Face Tattooed On His Butt
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross posted a photo of a very dedicated WWE fan who had multiple Legends tattooed on his leg and Vince McMahon’s face on his butt!
You can check it out below:
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) December 9, 2018
The funny thing here is that this isn’t the first time we’ve see Vince McMahon’s face tattooed on a fan’s butt.
During an episode of “Dinner With The King” podcast from 2017, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler talked about a fan having a tattoo of Vince McMahon on his butt and Vince’s reaction to it.
Below is what Jerry said:
“He says, ‘I have Vince McMahon tattooed on my a$$.’ I go, ‘Well, show me!’ This guy is in line in front of a bunch of people and he drops his pants. And right there on this guy’s left cheek of his butt is a big tattoo of Vince McMahon. So I texted the picture to Vince, and the response I got from Vince was, ‘OMG.’”
Below is the photo:
— Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) September 6, 2017
After checking out these photos, Vince McMahon’s facial reaction could very well be this: