• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (May 14, 1998) – ECW It Ain’t Seinfeld
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on May 14, 1998, Paul Heyman’s Extreme Championship Wrestling hosted ‘ECW It Ain’t Seinfeld’ at the Elks Lounge #878 in Elmhurst, Queens, New York City, New York.
This show included the debut of the self awarded ECW FTW World Heavyweight Championship by Taz.
The results of the show:
– Jerry Lynn defeated Justin Credible
– Sabu defeated Danny Doring
– Chris Candido defeated Jamie Dundee
– The Blue World Order defeated The Full Blooded Italians
– Lance Storm defeated Balls Mahoney
– ECW World Television Championship: Rob Van Dam (c) wrestled Mikey Whipwreck to a no-contest
– Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Axl Rotten
– The Dudley Brothers defeated The Sandman, Spike Dudley & Tommy Dreamer
• Possible Design For Otis’ Custom Money In The Bank Briefcase
Mr. Money In The Bank 2020, Otis, appeared on today’s edition of WWE’s The Bump. He discussed the Money In The Bank pay-per-view and his shocking win in the main event of the show.
Otis also teased introducing a custom design for his Money In The Bank briefcase. Perhaps, he’s planning to have it designed like a cooler.
You can check it out below:
— WWE’s The Bump (@WWETheBump) May 13, 2020
You never know, Otis might even carry ham in it.
WATCH: Mandy Rose – Sonya Deville Lesbian Angle: