• SmackDown Live Viewership Down For This Week
This week’s episode of SmackDown Live, which featured the final build-up for this Sunday’s FastLane 2018 PPV, drew 2.59 million viewers. This is down from previous week’s 2.69 million viewers.
Below are the results:
– Charlotte Flair and Ruby Riott exchanged heated words ahead of WWE Fastlane
– Jinder Mahal def. Randy Orton
– Becky Lynch def. Carmella
– WWE Champion AJ Styles was interrupted by Dolph Ziggler
– AJ Styles vs. Dolph Ziggler ended in a no-contest after The “Yep!” Movement interfered
– Sami Zayn pinned Kevin Owens to win the Fatal 5-Way Match
Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s episode:
• Possible Design Of The WWE Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles
As we noted before, PWInsider reported that WWE will be debuting the Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles for their 205 Live Cruiserweight brand sometime after WrestleMania 34.
Twitter user BeltFanDan, who has revealed a few Title designs before, posted the following regarding the possible Cruiserweight Tag Team Title design:
A few legit sources are confirming the image that has been floating around Facebook. pic.twitter.com/uCtWkJ3Lay
— BeltFanDan (@BeltFanDan) March 7, 2018
The Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles were previously seen in WCW, where they lasted only a month. The final champions were Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman.