• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (December 14, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to ‘WWF WrestleMania 2’.
You can find the card below:
1. George “The Animal” Steele & The Junkyard Dog vs. Steve Lombardi & Dave Barbie
2. Adorable Adrian Adonis vs. Mike Saxon
3. Corporal Kirchner & Scott McGhee vs. The Gladiator & Mr. X
4. The Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff vs. Mr. Wrestling #2 & Ted Grizley
5. The Killer Bees vs. Moondog Spot & John Rizzo
• Possible Major Spoiler For TLC 2018 PPV & Upcoming Return
This Sunday at TLC 2018, Braun Strowman & Baron Corbin are scheduled to compete in a TLC match with Strowman’s Universal Title shot against Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble 2019 and Corbin’s RAW General Manager role on the line.
If Corbin loses at TLC 2018, then the General Manager role on RAW will be open.
With that being said, PWInsider is reporting that WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle is scheduled to be in Sacramento for next week’s post-TLC 2018 edition of RAW.
While this doesn’t confirm anything, it could be an indication that Corbin’s going down and Angle might get his job of being the RAW General Manager back.