• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (December 14, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Bushwhackers vs. Barry Horowitz/The Brooklyn Brawler
– The Berzerker vs. Buck Zumhofe
– WWF Event Center
– Tatanka vs. Laverne McGill
– Nailz vs. Mike Collins
– Highlights Of What Has Happened Between Shawn Michaels And Marty Jannetty
– In Studio Interviews w/ Shawn Michaels (Live From San Antonio) And Marty Jannetty (Live Crom Cincinatti) At The Same Time
– The Beverly Brothers vs. Jim Brunzell/Jim Powers
– Bob Backlund vs. Barry Hardy
– They Show WWF Stars At Planet Hollywood Doing A Charity Event For The Make A Wish Foundation
– Randy Savage vs. Terry Taylor
– The Undertaker vs. Duane Gill
– Interview w/ Bret Hart
– Papa Shango vs. Repo Man
– Lance Cassidy vs. Skinner
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. John Paul
– Promo By Reverend Slick
– Highlights Of Marty Jannetty Returning To The WWF
• WWE Planning A Swerve For The Men’s Royal Rumble 2019 Match?
At this Sunday’s TLC 2018 PPV, the team of R-Truth & Carmella will take on the team of Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox in the finals of the Mixed Match Challenge Season 2. The winners of this match will get the #30 spot in the Men’s & Women’s Royal Rumble 2019 matches.
According to the Wrestling Observer, there’s a big possibility that WWE might be planning a swerve for the Men’s Royal Rumble 2019 match which see some big name enter the match at the #30 spot instead of the winner of the Mixed Match Challenge (Jinder Mahal or R-Truth).
Mahal & Truth aren’t big enough names for the #30 spot and WWE might shock the fans big time by pulling a swerve at the #30 spot by bringing in a big name (imagine it being The Rock) when the fans are expecting it to be either Mahal or Truth.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this.