• RAW Champion Says She Doesn’t Need A Shot For COVID-19
Pfizer and Moderna have developed the COVID-19 vaccine, but WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Nia Jax thinks she doesn’t need to be vaccinated for the virus because her immune system is strong enough to protect her.
On her Instagram story, she posted a screenshot of a tweet saying:
“The Covid Vaccine is 90% effective after 8 months of development, when the flu vaccine is 40% effective after 70 years of development. I’ll go with my immune system, as it’s 99.9% effective.”
She captioned it the following:
“God made my immune system and I trust him the most”
You can view the screenshot of it below:
WATCH: Nia Jax Secretly Records Alexa Bliss’ Fine Buns:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 16, 1985) – WWF All-Star Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF All-Star Wrestling’.
This episode was taped at the Brantford Civic Centre in Brantford, Ontario, Canada and included matches & interviews featuring the 1985 WWF Superstars.
You can find the card below:
– Dino Bravo & King Tonga vs. Barry O & Mr. X
– WWF Update
– King Kong Bundy vs. Ron Hutchinson
– Tony Atlas & Ivan Putski vs. Tiger Chung Lee & Ted Grizzly
– Adrian Adonis vs. Ivan MacDonald
– The Body Shop with guests Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart & Jimmy Hart
– Hillbilly Jim vs. AJ Petruzzi
– Nikolai Volkoff & Iron Sheik vs. Bob Marcus & Scott McGhee