• RAW Star Thinks He’s The Right Person To Retire “Old Yeller” Goldberg
During a recent appearance on Hot 97 radio, RAW’s WWE Champion Big E said that he’s the right person to retire WWE Hall Of Famer Bill Goldberg.
Here’s what he said:
“Well, who better to retire him? Who better to take him out to pasture, take Old Yeller behind the barn? We’ll see. I just feel like I would be the right person to send them on home, give him his walking cane, and say, ‘Thank you for your service.’”
For those who don’t know, facing Goldberg is a Dream Match for Big E, as he has been a fan of him since the 90s.
Speaking of Goldberg, his current deal with WWE is set to expire next year, so his next few matches so be the last few matches of his career.
Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley is expected to take place at Crown Jewel 2021 next month.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (September 25, 1994) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1994’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Headshrinkers vs. Rock Warner & Tom Stone
– Bob Backlund/Raw Highlights
– Abe Knuckleball Schwartz vs. George Anderson
– Bret Hart Interview
– Razor Ramon vs. Ike Anderson
– IRS vs. Billy Joe Eaton
– Duke “The Dumpster” Droese vs. Red Tyler
– Double J vs. Gary Scott
– Heavenly Bodies vs. Todd Baker & Butler Stevens