• RAW Wrestler Suffered An Injury On This Week’s Show
On this week’s episode of RAW, The Hurt Business (MVP and RAW Tag Team Champions Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin) lost to the team of Riddle & Lucha House Party in a 6 man tag team match.
MVP hurt his knee during this match and was helped to the back after the match. MVP used crutches to appear on RAW Talk after RAW went off the air.
PWInsider reported that MVP went to Birmingham, Alabama to visit Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center on Tuesday, where most of WWE wrestlers go to get checked.
He gotten very slow with that move now
— Iron Wolf | Godzilla vs Kong (@IronWolfNetYT) February 16, 2021
You try doing it with one good knee.🤷🏽♂️
— MVP (@The305MVP) February 16, 2021
We’ll keep you updated regarding MVP’s status.
WATCH: Liv Morgan’s Buns Exposed:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 17, 1996) – WCW Pro
On this day in 1996, World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW PRO Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & segments, building storylines on the road to the upcoming ‘WCW Uncensored 1996’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Johnny B. Badd vs. Dave Taylor
– One Man Gang vs. Dave Sullivan
– Interviews with Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage
– Scott Armstrong vs. Kevin Sullivan
– Public Enemy vs. Men at Work (Starr & Kanyon)
– Konnan vs. Robert Eaton