• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 8, 1987) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Glens Falls Civic Center in Glens Falls, New York and included matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1987’ PPV.
Here is the card:
1. Hillbilly Jim, Tito Santana & Junkyard Dog vs. Don Muraco, Joe Mirto & Bob Orton
2. Demolition vs. Brady Boone & Sivi Afi
3. George The Animal Steele vs. Dusty Wolfe
4. Hart Foundation vs. Paul Roma & Jim Powers
5. Jake Roberts vs. Barry Horowitz
6. One Man Gang vs. David Stoudemire
• RAW Wrestler’s Future In WWE Uncertain After Suspension
As we noted before, the Wrestling Observer confirmed that RAW wrestler Austin Theory is currently suspended after a minor accused him of sending her inappropriate messages online.
In an update to this, Tom Colohue is reporting that Theory’s future in WWE is uncertain right now:
“This is a situation that is very much personal to Austin Theory. There is a lot of moving parts to it. So I have to be careful with what I say. He has been gone a while with no mention because to put it simply; the WWE still aren’t sure whether he will have a job by the end of it.
However, it could be that he simply comes back, gets back on TV even as early as two weeks from now and it all be forgotten about. There are many possible outcomes; at the moment, he is suspended.”
WATCH: Revealing Photos Of WWE NXT Wrestler Chelsea Green (Girlfriend of Zack Ryder / Matt Cardona) – Part 1: