• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (April 26, 2014) – Old School WCW Announcer Passed Away
On this day in 2014, we lost Old School Wrestling announcer Lee Marshall at the age of 64 due to esophageal cancer.
Most notably Lee Marshall worked for Verne Gagne’s American Wrestling Association and later for Ted Turners World Championship Wrestling.
He was also the ring announcer for the Los Angeles portion of WWF WrestleMania 2 in 1986.
REST IN PEACE LEE MARSHALL!
November 28, 1949 – April 26, 2014
• Real Reason Behind Becky Lynch Having 2 Matches At Money In The Bank 2019
At Money In The Bank 2019, “The Man” Becky Lynch will have two matches. Lynch will defend the RAW Women’s Championship against Lacey Evans and the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Charlotte Flair.
According to the Wrestling Observer, Becky is having two matches at the PPV because she’s going to drop one of the Titles without looking weak as she can have the excuse of being exhausted or getting injured in her first match.
It’s also possible that Lynch wins both of her Title matches, but then Ms. Money In The Bank cashes-in and then she loses the Title to Ms. MITB.
WATCH: Lana, Nia Jax & Paige’s Sexy Dance Practice:
Below is the current match-card for Money In The Bank 2019 PPV:
– Universal Championship Match: Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans
– Roman Reigns vs. Elias
– Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
– Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match