• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (July 11, 1988) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Junkyard Dog & Ken Patera vs. Dino Bravo & Ron Bass
– Davey Boy Smith & The Dynamite Kid vs. Dusty Wolfe & Gino Carabello
– Don Muraco vs. Danny Davis
– The Ultimate Warrior vs. Curtis Thompson
– Nikolai Volkoff & Boris Zhukov vs. Scott Casey & Lanny Poffo
– The One Man Gang vs. Carmine Surace
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Tommy Angel
– Demolition vs. Tito Santana & Rick Martel
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & Extreme Rules 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• Real Reason Why WWE Booked A Handicap Match At Extreme Rules 2019
As seen on this week’s RAW, Nikki Cross won a Beat The Clock challenge and got to pick a stipulation for Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss match at Extreme Rules 2019 for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Nikki added herself to the match and the match will now be a 2 on 1 Handicap match.
According to the Wrestling Observer, the real reason WWE changed this 1 on 1 match to a 2 on 1 handicap match is because of Alexa Bliss’ illness.
Alexa is dealing with a really bad sinus infection, so WWE officials decided to add Nikki to the match in order to protect Alexa during the match. Due to her illness, Alexa didn’t appear on this week’s RAW and SmackDown.
WATCH: Alexa Bliss’ Buns Exposed On SmackDown: