• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (August 13, 1995) – WWF Action Zone 1995
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, highlight videos & storyline segments on the road to the WWF SummerSlam 1995 PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Skip vs. Barry Horowitz From Superstars (10 Minute Time Limit Match)
– Jean Pierre Lafitte vs. Jerry Faith
– Promo By Jerry Lawler At Isaac Yankem D.D.S.’s Office
– SummerSlam Report
– Diesel vs. Mo From Last Weeks Raw (WWF Title Match) *JIP*
– Dean Douglas’s Report Card
– The Allied Powers vs. Bob Cook/A.C. Conner
– Promo By Jerry Lawler
• Reason Behind Multiple Title Matches Being Held Off SummerSlam Match-Card
WWE held a lot of Title matches off of SummerSlam 2019 match-card (matches like Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Ali for the Intercontinental Championship and other Tag Team Title matches).
According to The Dirty Sheets, this was done to save those matches for Clash Of The Champions 2019 pay-per-view and make the PPV match-card feel fresh.
Speaking of Clash Of The Champions 2019 PPV, Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan is also expected to take place at this upcoming PPV event.
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & SummerSlam 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R