• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 7, 1984) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches & interviews with several 1984 WWF Wrestling Superstars.
You can find the card below:
– Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas vs. Johnny Ringo & Tony Colon
– David Schultz vs. Jose Luis Rivera
– Sgt. Slaughter vs. Charlie Fulton
– Bob Orton Jr. vs. The Tonga Kid
– The Iron Sheik vs. Lee Wong
– The Wild Samoans vs. Brian Blair & Tony Garea
• Reason Behind Rhea Ripley Losing The NXT Women’s Title To Charlotte Flair At WrestleMania 36
In the first match of the main show of WrestleMania 36 Night 2, 2020 Women’s Royal Rumble winner Charlotte Flair made NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley tap out and won the Title.
According to PWInsider, Ripley was forced to go back to Australia due to her work visa expiring and that’s why WWE decided to put the NXT Women’s Title on Charlotte.
Ripley is now going to miss future NXT shows:
“Given the current state of the world, there is no known timetable for her return, but given the different quarantines involved with international travel in each country, there is no real way for her to return in time for this week’s scheduled NXT tapings in Florida, which will cover multiple episodes of the USA Network series.”
WATCH: Sasha Banks’ Old Wardrobe Malfunction: