• Reason Behind Zelina Vega Replacing Elektra Lopez In Legado Del Fantasma
On a recent episode of SmackDown, Legado Del Fantasma made their WWE main roster debut.
Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza attacked Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis of Hit Row.
When B-Fab of Hit Row stepped in the ring, she was attacked by the returning Zelina Vega, who is now a part of Legado Del Fantasma.
In NXT, Elektra Lopez was a part of this faction. According to the Wrestling Observer, there were plans for her to remain a part of the faction on SmackDown as well.
WWE even booked a ticket for her to come to Worcester (where LDF debuted on the main roster), but WWE changed their mind at the last minute.
Officials want to do a match between both female members of LDF and Hit Row, and they felt Zelina taking on B-Fab would be a better match than Elektra taking on B-Fab.
This resulted in the 2021 Queen’s Crown Winner replacing Lopez in Legado Del Fantasma.
WATCH: Zelina Vega Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction On SmackDown:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 18, 2001) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2001, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was broadcasted from the Molson Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF No Mercy 2001’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Hurricane Helms & Lance Storm & Molly Holly vs. The Hardy Boyz & Lita
– Maven vs. Tazz
– Booker T & Test vs. Kane & The Undertaker
– Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. D-Von Dudley
– The Rock & Chris Jericho vs. Raven & Justin Credible
– Rob Van Dam vs. Kurt Angle