• Ric Flair Has A Role At The Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren Event
2-Time WWE Hall Of Famer “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair will be in attendance for Triller’s “Fight Club: Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren” event on April 17th at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
Here’s the card for this event:
– Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren (Cruiserweight)
– Frank Mir vs. Steve Cunningham (Heavyweight)
– Regis Prograis vs. Ivan Redkach (Light Welterweight)
– Joe Fournier vs. Reykon (Light Heavyweight)
– Junior Younan vs. Jeyson Minda (Super Middleweight)
– Lorenzo Simpson vs. Francisco Torres (Middleweight)
– Quinton Randall vs. William Jackson (Welterweight)
This event will also feature SlapStrike exhibition match between United States Champion Da Crazy Hawaiian and The Bear Man and Ric Flair will actually be the Special Referee for this match.
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) April 15, 2021
This pay-per-view will feature musical performances from the following stars:
– Justin Bieber
– Taylor Hill
– The Black Keys
– Doja Cat
– Major Lazer
– Mt. Westmore (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Too $hort and E-40)
WATCH: Charlotte Flair’s (Ric Flair’s Daughter) Revealing Photos:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (April 16, 1988) – NWA PRO Wrestling
On this day in 1988, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA PRO Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA The Great American Bash 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Steve Williams vs. Curtis Thompson
– Rick Steiner & Mike Rotunda vs. Larry Stevens & Bob Riddle
– Nikita Koloff vs. Tony Suber
– Sting vs. George South
– Arn Anderson vs. Mac McGyver
– Al Perez vs. Tommy Angel
– Road Warrior Hawk vs. Bob Emory & Trent Knight