• Ric Flair Sends A Message To His Final Match Opponents
On July 31st, the night after WWE SummerSlam 2022, Ric Flair’s Last Match will take place.
On that night, Flair will team up with his son-in-law, AEW wrestler Andrade El Idolo, to take on the team of AEW wrestler Jay Lethal & WWE Hall Of Famer Jeff Jarrett.
Speaking of Jarrett, he will also be the Special Guest Referee for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship match between The Usos & Street Profits one night before this event, at SummerSlam.
Here’s what Flair tweeted about his final match opponents being revealed:
“Grab Your Best Hold And Prepare To Pay THE PRICE Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal!! BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS!!!”
Below is the updated match-card for “Ric Flair’s Last Match” Event:
– Ric Flair & Andrade El Idolo vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal
– IMPACT World Championship Match: Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu
– IMPACT Knockouts World Championship Match: Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Rachael Ellering
– Killer Kross vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.
– Legacy Match: Ricky Morton & Kerry Morton (with Robert Gibson) vs. Brian Pillman Jr. & Brock Anderson (with Arn Anderson)
– Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) vs. The Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)
– The Briscoes vs. The Von Erichs
– Rey Fenix vs. Taurus vs. Bandido vs. Laredo Kid
– Clark Connors vs. Ken Narita
WATCH: Charlotte Flair’s Complete Uncensored NipSlip From WrestleMania 38:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 18, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Doink The Clown vs. Ken Hamilton
– Marty Jannetty vs. Mr. Hughes
– The King’s Court with Owen Hart
– Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Hahn