Let us take a look at the top 8 WWE News (including Battleground 2016) & Professional Wrestling stories of the hour:
8. Sasha Banks’ “Bank Statement” NOT Banned
There’s a rumor going on that WWE has banned Sasha Banks’ “Bank Statement” submission move. However, that’s not the case as Sasha used the move on this week’s SmackDown.
You can check it out in the video below:
Speaking of Sasha Banks, she’s expected to face Charlotte for the WWE Women’s Title at either Battleground 2016 or at SummerSlam 2016.
7. Matches That Are Scheduled To Take Place At Battleground 2016
Only 1 match has been announced for Battleground 2016 so far and that is the Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship between Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns.
The other matches expected to be added to Battleground 2016 are:
– The New Day vs. The Wyatt Family
– US Title Match: Rusev (c) vs. Titus O’Neil
– Women’s Title Match: Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks OR Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Paige