• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (September 24, 1995) – WWF In Your House 3: Triple Header
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on September 24, 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘WWF In Your House 3: Triple Header’ LIVE on PPV from the Saginaw Civic Center in Saginaw, Michigan.
“The British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith replaced his brother-in-law Owen Hart in the main event, where all the belts were on the line.
Here are the PPV results:
– Savio Vega defeated Waylon Mercy
– Sycho Sid defeated Henry O. Godwinn
– The British Bulldog defeated Bam Bam Bigelow
– Dean Douglas defeated Razor Ramon
– Bret Hart defeated Jean-Pierre Lafitte
– WWF World Tag Team Championships / WWF Intercontinental Championship / WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Two Dudes with Attitudes defeated The British Bulldog & Yokozuna
• Roman Reigns Explains How The Credit For His Tattoos Goes To Umaga
During a recent interview with Inked Magazine, “The Big Dog” Roman Reigns talked about his tattoos and gave credit to the late Umaga.
Below is what Reigns said:
“It all revolves around our cousin Eki – Umaga. At the time, he was a big WWE Superstar and he passed away way too early, but he was the one that was the fuel behind us getting tatted up.
He had this lady back in Pensacola that was kind of hooking him up, giving him a little bit of a discount here and there, and he was getting a lot of work done at the time. He was just showing her different prints and trying to give her the heads-up of our culture, and the customs, and the patterns, and the sequences that kind of fit and how they mold together.”
Reigns also talked about how he got almost no time to heal his arm after getting the tattoo done:
“When I did the arm I did it Wednesday, Thursday, and I was back out Friday. I literally flew out that Friday and was wrestling. We did a Shield six-man [tag team match] against Sheamus, John Cena, and Randy Orton, and at the time Sheamus was rough in there.
It felt like he was killing my arm. I had to Saran-Wrap the whole arm and then throw Under Armor sleeve over it, and luckily it worked because, we were in the Shield, you know, the tactical outfits. But yeah – it was a crazy week, for sure.”
WATCH: The Fiend Backstage At A WWE Live Event: