• Samoa Joe Gives Major Update On His Future As A Wrestler & Upcoming Plans
WWE wrestler and commentator, Samoa Joe, was a guest on Taylor Wilde’s “Wilde On” podcast recently, where he was asked about his future as a wrestler.
Below is what he said:
“Right now I’m enjoying commentary on RAW. It’s been a fun challenge. Obviously, I’m not done in the ring by no means. I think right now I’m exploring things. Aside from that, I’m doing voice acting which is fun and very cool. It’s a very enjoyable thing. I have a project coming up with Warner Brothers. I’m very fortunate and I’m very happy that I’m doing the things I’m doing right now.”
The Samoan Submission Machine suffered a concussion while filming a RAW commercial earlier this year.
WATCH: Ronda Rousey In A Bikini:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 8, 1989) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Louisville Gardens in Louisville, Kentucky and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Rockers vs. Tom Stone & Al Burke
– Hillbilly Jim vs. Ray Oakley
– Bad News Brown vs. Rick Horner (Tim Horner) & Joe Cazana
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Craig Green
– Powers of Pain vs. Mark Young & Bill Woods
– Mr. Perfect Segment- The perfect Pool player
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan Interview
– Rick Rude vs. Jim Evans
– Ronnie Garvin vs. Tony Burton