• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (January 21, 1997) – WCW Clash of the Champions 34
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on January 21, 1997, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired ‘WCW Clash Of The Champions 34’ LIVE on TBS from the Wisconsin Center Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This was the second to last Clash of the Champions ever, as WCW ended the series with #35 later that year.
– WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Dean Malenko defeated Último Dragón (c)
– Scotty Riggs defeated Mike Enos
– Chris Jericho, Super Caló & Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Konnan, La Parka & Mr. JL
– Harlem Heat defeated The Renegade & Joe Gomez
– Masahiro Chono defeated Alex Wright
– Eddie Guerrero defeated Scott Norton
– Falls Count Anywhere: Chris Benoit defeated The Taskmaster
– The Steiner Brothers defeated Amazing French-Canadians
– Lex Luger defeated Scott Hall
• Sasha Banks Suffers Major Wardrobe Malfunction On RAW (Video)
During the main event of tonight’s RAW, the team of RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey & Natalya lost to the team of Sasha Banks & Bayley after Sasha made Natalya tap out.
During this match, “The Boss” Sasha Banks suffered a major wardrobe malfunction as her tights got pulled down.
WWE blacked out the TV feed when this happened, but we managed to capture it and you can check it out below:
We’re sure Batista is pretty happy right now (tap here if you didn’t get it).
This isn’t the first time Sasha Banks has suffered a wardrobe malfunction on RAW. She suffered one last year on RAW as well and you can check it out by tapping here.
Also Check Out: Extra Footage Of Sasha Banks’ Wardrobe Malfunction On RAW