• ON THIS DAY IN ECW HISTORY (September 11, 1998) – ECW Hardcore TV
On this day in 1998, Paul Heyman’s Extreme Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘ECW Hardcore TV’.
You can find the card below:
– Promo By Bill Alfonso & Taz
– Promo By Lance Storm & Tammy Lynn Bytch
– Mikey Whipwreck vs. Jerry Lynn
– Tommy Dreamer vs. Danny Doring
– Tommy Dreamer vs. Jack Victory
– Masato Tanaka vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
• Becky Lynch Reacts To Ric Flair Planning To Sue WWE Over “The Man” Trademark
As we have noted before, two time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair is planning to sue WWE over “The Man” trademark.
While Flair doesn’t have a problem with Becky Lynch calling herself “The Man”, Flair wants WWE to pay him in return.
While Flair thinks he should be paid, WWE’s lawyer blew him off by saying that he has no case for royalty money here.
Flair now wants to do legal battle with WWE so that he can take care of his family financially.
During an interview with ESPN’s Marc Raimondi, Lynch had the following to say about this situation:
“All I can say about Ric is, I like Ric. He’s been a good friend to me over the years. We’ll see what happens with that.”
WATCH: WWF Diva Sunny Shows Off Her Bare Buns:
• Seth Rollins Finds Out He Has A Brother & Sister He Didn’t Know About
Universal Champion Seth Rollins revealed on Twitter that he just found out that he has a brother and sister he didn’t know about:
In a wild turn of events, I recently found out I have a brother (and sister, not pictured) I never knew existed! Thank you @23andMe for bringing people together. Life is a crazy, awesome thing and we are all insanely lucky to get to experience it. pic.twitter.com/UkHPfxtCWh
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) September 11, 2019
Request: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE/AEW News & Clash Of Champions 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R