• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 5, 2000) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode was pre-taped in Amherst, Massachusetts and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl 2000’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Lash Laroux vs. Silver King
2. Jim Duggan vs. Dave Burkhead
3. Bobby Walker vs. Jamie Howard
4. Lord Steven Regal vs. Fidel Sierra
5. Kid Romeo vs. Texas Outlaw #2
6. David Flair & Crowbar vs. Disorderly Conduct
7. TAFKA Prince Iaukea vs. Jeremy Lopez
8. Shane Helms & Shannon Moore vs. PG-13
9. The Demon vs. Yang
10. Big Vito & Johnny The Bull vs. Scott & Steve Armstrong
• Seth Rollins’ Injury Revealed, Update On His WrestleMania 35 Status
According to Wrestling Observer, Men’s Royal Rumble 2019 winner Seth Rollins has a bad back and WWE will keep him out of action for a while so he can take some good rest.
Rollins won’t be competing at WWE Live Events and won’t be involved in physical angles on TV. He won’t be working the upcoming Elimination Chamber 2019 PPV either.
The injury isn’t serious enough to put Rollins’ match with Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at WrestleMania 35 in jeopardy. Rollins will be ready to go on April 7th.
WATCH: Hot Footage Of Mandy Rose In Bikini: