• Seth Rollins Wants To Break NXT Wrestler’s Rope Running Record (Video)
NXT 2.0 wrestler Nathan Frazer recently showcased his in-ring speed during an episode of NXT Level Up.
You can check out his rope running speed below:
— HWAN🇰🇷 (@botch205) August 28, 2022
Frazer tweeted the following about the above shown footage:
“Fun fact: this GIF is not sped up.”
This led to WWE RAW Superstar Seth Rollins replying the following:
“I really need to take a stab at breaking your @BlackandBrave rope running record.”
Speaking of Rollins, he’s scheduled to face Riddle at WWE Clash At The Castle this Saturday.
WATCH: Becky Lynch Shows Off Her Buns (Part 1):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 29, 1987) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin and included matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1987’ PPV.
Here is the card:
1. Paul Orndorff vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
2. Harley Race, Rick Rude & Hercules vs. Pete Sanchez, Rick Gantner & Frankie DeFalco
3. Junkyard Dog vs. Terry Gibbs
4. One Man Gang vs. Author Washington & Jake Milliman
5. Strike Force vs. Tiger Chung Lee & Steve Lombardi
6. Demolition vs. Sivi Afi & Scott Casey