• Shane McMahon’s Elimination Chamber 2022 Replacement
After his return during the Men’s Royal Rumble 2022 match, reports came out that Shane McMahon is also going to work the Elimination Chamber 2022 and WrestleMania 38 premium live events.
However, Shane O’Mac is no longer scheduled to work the Elimination Chamber event in Saudi Arabia.
There were plans for him to be in the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match (where he would’ve performed a crazy stunt most likely), but Vince McMahon changed his mind and replaced him with Austin Theory in that match.
On last night’s RAW, Theory defeated Kevin Owens to qualify for this Chamber match.
As of this writing, Shane is still scheduled to wrestle at WrestleMania 38, and he’s going to be a heel in this match.
WATCH: Sonya Deville Shows Off Her Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (January 31, 1987) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1987, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1987 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card can be found below:
– Interview: Rock N Roll Express
– Jimmy Garvin vs. Tommy Angel
– Interview: The 4 Horsemen
– Lex Luger vs. Randy Mulkey
– Brad Armstrong vs. David Isley
– Promos: Arn Anderson/Jimmy Garvin
– Interview: Midnight Express w/ Jim Cornette
– Rude/Fernandez vs. Royal/Deaton
– Interview: Barry Windham & Ron Garvin
– Dick Murdoch vs. Keith Patterson
– Interview: Ric Flair
– Barry Windham vs. Larry Stevens
– Interview: Rude/Fernandez w/ Paul Jones
– Interview: Dusty Rhodes
– Tully Blanchard vs. Rocky King
– Interview: Bill Dundee
– Interview: Ivan Koloff & Vladamir Pietrov
– Nikita Koloff vs. Thunderfoot