• “She’s got more muscles than Seth Rollins” – WWE Hall Of Famer Agrees With The Undertaker’s Recent Comments
During a recent interview with Boston Wrestling MWF, WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas agreed with The Undertaker’s recent comments about today’s WWE product and wrestlers.
Atlas think wrestlers nowadays are “wimps” and that Tennis Legend Serena Williams is bigger and stronger than 90% of current wrestlers.
Here’s what Atlas said:
“No, (not surprised by The Undertaker’s comments) because it’s true. He loves the business. He watched the business die with a bunch of guys that…Okay, Serena Williams. Serena Williams is bigger and stronger-looking than 90% of pro wrestlers (today).
She’s a tennis player for God’s sake. She’s got more muscles than Seth Rollins’ got. Now, how can a tennis player be more muscular than a pro wrestler?”
WATCH: Becky Lynch Shows Off Her Buns (Part 1):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 10, 2000) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was pre-taped at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF No Way Out 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Perry Saturn vs. Brian Christopher
2. Edge & Christian vs. The Dudley Boyz
3. Dean Malenko vs. Scott Taylor
4. The Rock & Cactus Jack vs. New Age Outlaws
5. Luna Vachon & Gangrel vs. Miss Jacquline & Prince Albert
6. Rikishi vs. Chris Benoit
7. Al Snow & Steve Blackman vs. Hardy Boyz
8. No DQ Match: Chris Jericho vs. Crash Holly
9. Handicap Match: Kane vs. Triple H & X-Pac
10. WWF European Title: Val Venis vs. Kurt Angle