• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (August 13, 2007) – WWF Veteran Passed Away
On this day in 2007, we lost Old School WWF Veteran Crush (Real name: Brian Adams) at the age of 43 due to a painkiller overdose.
Crush became the 3rd member of Demolition in 1990 but stayed in the WWF after the team’s demise in 1991, using several gimmicks until he left in late 1997.
REST IN PEACE CRUSH!
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• SmackDown Live Wrestler Injured At WWE Live Event
Fans in attendance for last night’s WWE SmackDown Live Event in Florence, SC noted that Tye Dillinger got injured during his match with Shelton Benjamin.
Dillinger took a bad fall during the match and it looked like he was knocked-out. The referee thew the ‘X-sign’ (which signals a legitimate injury) and the Benjamin was declared the winner via count-out.
— Tex Johnson [BBB Towers] (@cheap_heat_gfx) August 12, 2018
We’ll keep you updated regarding Dillinger’s status.
Below are the results from this Live Event:
– United States Championship Match: Shinsuke Nakamura def. Jeff Hardy to retain the Title.
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Asuka def. Carmella (c) via DQ (IIconics interfered)
– Asuka, Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair def. SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella & The IIconics
– The New Day def. The Bar.
– Rusev & Lana def. Andrade “Cien” Almas & Zelina Vega
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) def. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson to retain the Titles.
– Shelton Benjamin def. Tye Dillinger via count-out
– WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) def. Samoa Joe to retain the Title.