• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (January 21, 1984) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches & interviews with several 1984 WWF Wrestling Superstars.
You can find the card below:
1. Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson vs. Rene Goulet & Bill Dixon
2. Dr. D David Schultz vs. Jimmy Jackson
3. WWF Champion Iron Sheik vs. Mike Dorsett
4. Tito Santana vs. Paul Vachon
5. The Invaders vs. Ken Jugan & Israel Matia
6. Paul Orndorff vs. Rudy Diamond
7. Jose Luis Rivera vs. Frankie Williams
WATCH: Stacy Keibler’s Buns Exposed:
• SmackDown Star Threatens To Smack Vince McMahon
WWE announced the following for this week’s SmackDown Live:
Mr. McMahon to moderate “The New” Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles’ face-to-face
“Tensions between WWE Champion “The New” Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles have continued to escalate over the past several weeks, and now, with their WWE Title Match in sight, the two will meet face-to-face this Tuesday night with Mr. McMahon moderating.
With both Superstars having attacked each other in arena concourses over consecutive weeks, animosity is running at an all-time high in this incredibly personal rivalry. And now, with Mr. McMahon moderating, who only a few weeks ago urged The Phenomenal One to bring out “the real” AJ Styles, will matters boil over just five nights before they square off at Royal Rumble?
Find out this Tuesday night on SmackDown LIVE!”
Styles was asked his thoughts about this and Styles said the following:
“Moderate? What does Vince McMahon think he’s going to do? Does he think he’s going to stop me if I want to beat Daniel Bryan up right then and there? I can tell you this – if he gets in my face, I’ll give him another dose. Moderate…”
View this post on Instagram
For those who don’t know, Vince wanted to see Styles’ aggressive side last month and Styles laid him out with a punch.
You can watch it below: