• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (July 20, 1991) – WCW Power Hour
On this day in 1991, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Power Hour’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1991’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Interview w/Lex Luger & Harley Race
– The Freebirds vs. Mike Jackson & Tim Parker
– Steve Austin vs. Kerry Booth
– Bobby Eaton vs. Alan Martin
– The Freebirds vs. Tommy Rich & Junkyard Dog
– Ricky Morton vs. Chris Sullivan
– One Man Gang vs. John Peterson
– Diamond Studd vs. Kenny Kendall
– Dick Slater & Dick Murdoch (The Hardliners) vs. Larry Santo & Scott Sandlin
• Follow Our WrestleFeed App Page On Instagram To Stay Updated About The Latest News On That Social Media Platform As Well
View this post on Instagram
• Stephanie McMahon Reveals The Status Of The RAW Women’s Championship
On tonight’s episode of RAW, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Bayley & Sasha Banks came out to celebrate Sasha Banks’ controversial RAW Women’s Championship win last night at Extreme Rules.
Asuka & Kairi Sane came out to confront them, but Stephanie McMahon appeared on the titantron via satellite to clear the RAW Women’s Title picture.
Stephanie announced Sasha Banks vs. Asuka for the RAW Women’s Championship for next week’s episode of RAW, to determine the real champion.
Stephanie also made it clear to Sasha that if she gets disqualified, or counted-out, or Bayley tries to interfere, then Asuka will be crowned the RAW Women’s Champion.
SHE HAS SPOKEN.@StephMcMahon rules that @WWEAsuka and @SashaBanksWWE will compete for the #WWERaw #WomensTitle NEXT WEEK … and Sasha can lose by pinfall, submission, countout, disqualification, or even if anyone ??????????. pic.twitter.com/qHn0P83ilI
— WWE (@WWE) July 21, 2020
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon Shakes Her Hot Juggs:
ALSO WATCH: Old Revealing Video Of Asuka (Part 2):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to read all the latest WWE & AEW news in one place. Tap here to download.