• Steve Austin Is Still Drawing Millions Of Dollars For WWE (Details)
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin was the face of the WWF’s Attitude Era era. He is one of the biggest draws and one of the most popular superstars in pro-wrestling history.
He retired from in-ring competition in 2003, but he’s still drawing millions of dollars for Vince McMahon’s WWE.
In 2021, Austin drew a total of $3.66 million in merchandise sales.
Below are his top selling items:
– The Stone Cold Steve Austin Legacy Championship Collector’s Title, which costs $850, sold 1,600 units. WWE made $1.36 million from this.
– The Stone Cold Smoking Skull Championship Replica Title Belt, which costs $300, sold 2,800 units. WWE made $840,000 from this.
– The Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16 Retro T-Shirt, which costs $17, sold 17,600 units. WWE made almost $250,000 from this.
– The Stone Cold Steve Austin “Don’t Trust Anybody” Retro T-Shirt, which costs $17, sold 11,200 units. WWE made $190,000 from this.
WATCH: Torrie Wilson Exposes It All:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 19, 1998) – WWF RAW IS WAR (Stone Cold Confronts Mike Tyson)
On this day in 1998, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Selland Arena in Fresno, California and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 20: No Way Out of Texas’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. D.O.A. vs. D’Lo Brown & Faarooq & Kama Mustapha
2. Marc Mero vs. Tom Brandi
3. The Quebecers vs. Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie
4. NWA North American Heavyweight Title: Jeff Jarrett vs. Bradshaw
5. Owen Hart & Taka Michinoku & The Headbangers vs. Los Boricuas
6. WWF Intercontinental Title: The Rock vs. Ahmed Johnson
7. WWF World Tag Titles: The New Age Outlaws vs. The Godwinns