• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (September 26, 1992) – WCW Power Hour
On this day in 1992, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Power Hour’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Barry Windham & Dustin Rhodes vs. Pat Rose & Mark Canterbury
– Halloween Havoc Control Center
– Barbarian vs. Chris Sullivan
– Brian Pillman & Scotty Flamingo vs. Brad Armstrong & Marcus Bagwell
– Interviews w/Harley Race/Steve Austin
– Jake Roberts vs. Nikita Koloff
• Stuntman Says Steve Austin Breaking His Nose Was A Career Highlight For Him
During a recent interview with Wrestlinginc, Stuntman Paul Lazenby talked about WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin accidentally breaking his nose during the filming of movie “Damaged”.
Below is what Paul said:
“That was an absolute career highlight and Steve’s one of my closest friends now. It’s kinda surreal for me because I thought I was gonna work with him once and that’s it. We worked together initially on Damaged where I played his opponent in a bare knuckle fight where he accidentally broke my nose. We went out and had a drink afterwards and had a laugh about it.”
WATCH: Fan Grabs Natalya’s Juggs On Live WWE TV: