• Sunny Denies Culpability In The Death Of A Man – Claims She Had A Seizure
On March 25th, WWE Hall Of Famer Sunny was involved in a fatal 3-car crash on U.S. 1.
Sunny crashed into a stopped vehicle while driving southbound on U.S. 1, north of Granada Boulevard. The stopped vehicle then crashed into the vehicle in front of it.
The driver of the vehicle (Julian Lafrancis Lasseter of Daytona Beach Shores, age 75) hit by Sunny was pronounced dead upon reaching the Halifax Health Medical Center. Sunny was also taken there, but was later released.
People in the 3rd vehicle were also injured, but didn’t need to be taken to a hospital.
The family of Julian Lasseter is now suing Sunny and her partner James F. Pente for negligence, and are seeking over $30,000.
Below is what the lawsuit states:
– Upon information and belief, on or about March 25, 2022, Defendant SYTCH was intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle owned by Defendant PENTE southbound on N. Yonge Street, at or near the intersection of W. Granada Boulevard in Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
– Defendant SYTCH operated the motor vehicle with the consent, either express or implied, of Defendant PENTE.
– On or about March 25, 2022, Julian L. Lasseter was also operating a motor vehicle southbound on N. Yonge Street, at or near the intersection of W. Granada Boulevard in Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
– At the time and place referenced in paragraphs 6 and 8 above, Defendant SYTCH negligently operated or maintained her motor vehicle so that it collided with the rear end of Julian L. Lasseter’s motor vehicle, causing severe and incapacitating injuries to Mr. Lasseter. These injuries resulted in his death on March 25, 2022.
Police hasn’t arrested Sunny yet because they are still awaiting her drug test results.
A fan asked Sunny the following on Twitter:
“Question For You: How fast were you going when you slammed into the poor old guy stopped at a traffic light and killed him? His life ended for what reason? Were you on your way to a fire? or drunk? or high?”
Sunny, who doesn’t have a valid driver’s license, replied:
“Hmmm about 10 since I was slowing down to Light. But he had a heart attack. Nothing to do with my seizure.”
It should be noted that Sunny crashed her car into a ditch back in 2015 and then claimed she had a seizure. However, she later pleaded guilty to DUI.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 25, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the America West Arena in Phoenix, Arizona and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Yokozuna vs. Rudy Gonzalez
– Blake Beverly vs. Mr. Perfect
– The Headshrinkers vs. Sean Dakota & Jim Armstrong
– Kamala vs. White Shadow
– Lex Luger Interview
– Typhoon vs. Barry Horowitz
– Razor Ramon vs. Allen Reid