• Sunny & Her Partner Are Being Sued For The Death Of A Man
On March 25th, WWE Hall Of Famer Sunny was involved in a fatal 3-car crash on U.S. 1.
Sunny crashed into a stopped vehicle while driving southbound on U.S. 1, north of Granada Boulevard. The stopped vehicle then crashed into the vehicle in front of it.
The driver of the vehicle (Julian Lafrancis Lasseter of Daytona Beach Shores) hit by Sunny was pronounced dead upon reaching the Halifax Health Medical Center. Sunny was also taken there, but was later released.
A search warrant was issued to obtain a blood sample of Sunny to investigate if she was impaired at that time.
People in the 3rd vehicle were also injured, but didn’t need to be taken to a hospital.
Ormond Beach Police Chief Jesse Godfrey said the following about this accident:
“Our hearts go out to the Lasseter family that lost their loved one in such a tragic event.
Our goal at the Ormond Beach Police Department is to keep city roadways safe, so if you see a vehicle operating in a manner that leads you to believe the driver may be impaired, please don’t hesitate to call 911.
You may just save someone’s life.”
The family of Julian Lasseter is now suing Sunny and her partner James F. Pente for negligence, and are seeking over $30,000.
Below is what the lawsuit states:
– Upon information and belief, on or about March 25, 2022, Defendant SYTCH was intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle owned by Defendant PENTE southbound on N. Yonge Street, at or near the intersection of W. Granada Boulevard in Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
– Defendant SYTCH operated the motor vehicle with the consent, either express or implied, of Defendant PENTE.
– On or about March 25, 2022, Julian L. Lasseter was also operating a motor vehicle southbound on N. Yonge Street, at or near the intersection of W. Granada Boulevard in Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
– At the time and place referenced in paragraphs 6 and 8 above, Defendant SYTCH negligently operated or maintained her motor vehicle so that it collided with the rear end of Julian L. Lasseter’s motor vehicle, causing severe and incapacitating injuries to Mr. Lasseter. These injuries resulted in his death on March 25, 2022.
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (April 19, 1992) – WWF UK Rampage 1992
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on April 19, 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘UK Rampage 1992’ LIVE on Sky Movies Plus from the Sheffield Arena in Sheffield, England.
This was the 3rd out of 4 “UK Rampage” events the WWF aired on british television between 1989 and 1993.
Here are the PPV results:
Tatanka defeated Skinner
The Legion of Doom defeated Colonel Mustafa & Dino Bravo
Sid Justice defeated The Undertaker by count-out
WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Savage (c) defeated Shawn Michaels
The Mountie defeated Virgil
WWF Intercontinental Championship: Bret Hart (c) defeated Rick Martel
Jim Duggan defeated Repo Man by DQ
The British Bulldog defeated Irwin R. Schyster