• Sunny’s Attorney Doesn’t Want To Represent Her Anymore (Details)
Last month, WWE Hall Of Famer Sunny’s bond was revoked by Judge Karen Foxman in her DUI Manslaughter case and she was taken to Jail.
Fox 35 Orlando’s Stephanie Buffamonte was in the courtroom and she tweeted a video of Sunny being taken to Jail.
She also wrote the following:
“WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch put in handcuffs & taken to jail. A judge revoked her bond. She’s accused of driving drunk & causing a fatal crash. Prosecutors argued she had 3 previous DUI convictions, was driving w/o a license & would be a danger to the community.”
WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch put in handcuffs & taken to jail. A judge revoked her bond. She’s accused of driving drunk & causing a fatal crash. Prosecutors argued she had 3 previous DUI convictions, was driving w/o a license & would be a danger to the community.@fox35orlando pic.twitter.com/qbot1UpcQd
— Stephanie Buffamonte (@StephBuffamonte) May 13, 2022
Florida State Attorney R.J. Larizza issued the following statement regarding Sunny’s bond revocation:
“A deadly driver will reside behind bars until her case is resolved. A serious and dangerous threat to the driving public has been removed.”
In an update on this situation, Sunny’s attorney Steven deLaroche doesn’t want to represent her anymore and mentioned the following in the paperwork that was filed to withdraw from the case:
– An impasse has been reached in the handling of the case, making it impossible for the client and attorney to continue to work cooperatively on the case.
– The client has not complied with the terms of the employment agreement with this attorney.
– The client will not be prejudiced if the undersigned is permitted to withdraw.
WATCH: Sunny Shows Off Her Bare Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (June 21, 2000) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’ on TBS.
This episode was pre-taped at the Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman, Montana and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Bash at the Beach 2000’ PPV.
The match-card of the show can be found here:
1. Rick Steiner vs. Tank Abbott
2. The Artist & Paisley vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. & Tygress vs. Chavo “Lt. Loco” Guerrero Jr. & Major Gunns
3. WCW Hardcore Title: Big Vito vs. The Wall
4. Handicap Match: Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Candido vs. Buff Bagwell
5. Handicap Match: Kronic vs. Shane Douglas
6. Scott Steiner & Kevin Nash vs. Jeff Jarrett & Mike Awesome