According to insider source BoozerRasslin, someone in WWE is expected to lose their Title soon in a surprising manner and then move on to a “bigger path” in their career.
While the following part isn’t confirmed, but it could be as soon as the Night Of Champions premium live event on May 27th, or at SummerSlam 2023 on August 5th.
As of this writing, WWE has announced the following matches for this upcoming Saudi Arabia event:
– Brock Lesnar vs. Cody Rhodes
– Tournament Finals To Crown The Inaugural World Heavyweight Champion: Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles
– Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Match: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs. The Bloodline (Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa)
– Trish Stratus vs. Becky Lynch
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Gunther (c) vs. Mustafa Ali
Who could this person be? Will Bianca Belair’s longest Women’s Title reign of the modern era (400+ days) be coming to an end soon?
Or will it be Roman Reigns, who drops his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship after holding it for 1,000 days and then move on to Hollywood?
As we noted yesterday, The Tribal Chief will be working even less dates this year, as he plans to pursue a career in Hollywood, so it’s possible that he drops the Undisputed Title soon.