• Viewership For The Final Episode Of SmackDown Live Of 2017 Revealed
This week’s episode of SmackDown Live, which featured two matches from the US Title tournament and WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens in the main event, drew 2.66 million viewers.
This is up from previous week’s 2.58 million viewers. In comparison, this week’s Raw drew 2.70 million viewers. Below are the results from this week’s SmackDown Live:
– Daniel Bryan made major title-related announcements
– Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable def. The New Day and Rusev & Aiden English
– The Bludgeon Brothers vs. Breezango ends in a no contest
– Ruby Riott def. Naomi
– Bobby Roode def. Baron Corbin in a United States Championship Tournament First-Round Match
– Jinder Mahal def. Tye Dillinger in a United States Championship Tournament First-Round Match
– Kevin Owens def. WWE Champion AJ Styles
Below are the top 10 moments from the show:
• Talks Between WWE & Neville Completely Broken Down
As we noted before, it looks like WWE officials have banned the GTS move (after Hideo Itami injured The Brian Kendrick with that move on Raw) and that’s why Itami used Neville’s “Ring of Saturn” submission move on this week’s 205 Live.
With Itami using Neville’s move, word going on is that this is a sign that talks between WWE & Neville have completely broken down.
• Hot New Photo of Carmella
Below is a new photo of Ms. Money in the Bank Carmella: