• The Rock On Which Legend Showed Support When Others Were Against Him Becoming WWF Champion
WWE released “Meeting The Undertaker” on the WWE Network during the ongoing 30 Years of The Undertaker celebration, where WWE wrestlers talked about meeting The Undertaker for the first time ever.
During this, The Rock talked about his relationship with The Phenom and said Taker showed support when some other wrestlers were against the idea of The Great One winning the WWF Championship.
Here’s what The Rock said:
“When I started to make the move and word started to get around that the office was priming me for a WWF Championship run, there were a handful of guys in the business at that time; they did everything they could to stop that run from happening.
Undertaker was one of those guys who was always so steady, telling me, ‘Don’t worry about it, kid. You just got out, you keep doing your thing, you have a hell of a future.'”
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In Bikini – Part 2:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 2, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the “WWF The Wrestling Classic” PPV.
You can find the card below:
1. The Junkyard Dog, Ricky Steamboat & King Tonga vs. Rusty Brooks, Jim Haley & Mr. X
2. Don Muraco vs. Rick Hunter
3. Pedro Morales & Tito Santana vs. Jerry Adams & Terry Gibbs
4. Randy “Macho Man” Savage vs. Jim Powers
5. The Killer Bees vs. Steve Lombardi & Joe Mirto
6. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper vs. Rick McGraw