• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 19, 2001) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2001, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was broadcasted from the Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Invasion 2001’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Chris Jericho
2. Christian vs. Lance Storm
3. Tajiri, The Undertaker & Kane vs. The Dudley Boyz & Tazz
4. Bradshaw vs. Sean O’Haire
5. Arm Wrestling: Trish Stratus vs. Torrie Wilson
6. Billy Kidman & Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy & X-Pac
7. Rhyno & Booker T vs. Steve Austin & Kurt Angle
• The Rock Reacts To Roman Reigns Improving His Physique
As we noted earlier, “The Big Dog” Roman Reigns is training hard in the gym during his WWE hiatus and even taking care of his diet (as he shows on his Instagram stories from time to time).
Reigns is looking even better nowadays and you can check it out below:
You can check out his workout videos as well:
View this post on Instagram
Shoulders week 1 #Y3T. Seated Side Laterals, Rep range 12-16. Definitely getting stronger and building muscle but not quite where I want to be. The grind continues as I follow this fitness Journey/Lifestyle. Hope this finds everyone well and in good health. Shout out to Coach @neil_yoda_hill1 , wishing u a speedy recovery my friend! Stay safe and God bless! ??.
Not only were some WWE wrestlers impressed by Reigns’ progress, Old School WWF Legend The Rock (Reigns’ cousin) was impress as well.
Below is what The Rock commented:
“This post makes me very proud! I know that gym is wired for amazing sound, so turn some MF’n music on!!! ? ? ??
WATCH: AJ Lee’s Wardrobe Malfunction In WWE: