• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (November 24, 2003) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the E Center in Salt Lake City, Utah and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Armageddon 2003’ PPV.
You can find the card below:[RAW ROULETTE]
1. Steel Cage Match: Lita vs. Victoria
2. Legend Killer Match: Randy Orton vs. Sgt. Slaughter
3. Strange Bedfellows Match: Bubba Ray Dudley & Garrison Cade vs. Matt Hardy & Christian
4. Goldberg vs. Triple H
5. Salt Lake City Street Fight: Booker T vs. Mark Henry
6. Singapore Cane Handicap Match: RVD vs. Scott Steiner & Test
7. Bra & Panties Match: Trish Stratus vs. Jackie Gayda
8. Bischoff’s Choice Match: Chris Jericho & Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair & Batista
• The Undertaker Doesn’t Remember The Night Of WrestleMania 30, Says WM 30 Match Screwed Up His Confidence
The premiere episode of Broken Skull Sessions with The Undertaker as the special guest aired on the WWE Network after Survivor Series 2019 went off the air.
During this program, The Undertaker revealed that he doesn’t remember the night of WrestleMania 30 because he suffered a concussion during the first 5 minutes of his match with Brock Lesnar.
Taker was admitted to the hospital after that match and he couldn’t even remember his name at that point. Doctors kept coming in every 5 minutes to ask him about his name, birthdate, etc. Taker said he could only remember his wife’s first name.
You can watch Taker getting out of the hospital after WrestleMania 30 below:
Undertaker said that getting concussed during his WrestleMania 30 match screwed up his confidence. Taker said he was in shape for the match, but his body wasn’t ready for the trauma at that point.
Taker said him getting concussed during that match wasn’t Lesnar’s fault.
“Somewhere within the first five minutes of this match, I get concussed. I don’t even remember this night”, Undertaker said. “My last memory I can definitively tell you happened at about 3:30 in the afternoon when my wife came backstage and we had a conversation. That’s the last thing that I remember on my own of that day.
This screwed up my confidence. You figure after you’ve had a career 25+ years, you’ve seen every situation, you don’t get shook up.
Well that is a false belief ’cause this shook me up. Because I couldn’t pinpoint where I got concussed.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Shows Off Her Exposed Buns: