• The Undertaker On What He Wants To Do Next In WWE
During a recent interview on Victory Over Injury podcast, The Undertaker talked about his next role in WWE – being a mentor for young wrestlers.
Here’s what The American Badass said:
“[WWE and I] are working on some projects to do different things, obviously outside of the ring.
I’d like to be in a position where I can be a little more hands-on with the young talent and mentor a little. I think I have a lot to offer and I’ve always enjoyed talking Xs and Os.
I’ve talked a lot with Triple H about getting down to Orlando and working with guys. I still have the passion.
I know my days are done making the slow walk, but I still have a passion and love the business and want to see the business continue to grow.”
WATCH: Paige’s Big Knockers (Part 2):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 17, 2000) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Backlash 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Triple H vs. Chris Jericho
2. The Hardy Boys vs. Essa Rios & Eddie Guerrero
3. Crash Holly vs. Tazz vs. Perry Saturn
4. Al Snow & Steve Blackman vs. The Dudley Boyz
5. World Light Heavyweight Title: Scotty Too Hotty vs. Dean Malenko
6. The Big Show vs. Chris Benoit
7. Edge & Christian vs. Big Boss Man & Bull Buchanan
8. The Road Dogg, X-Pac & Triple H vs. Chris Jericho & The Acolytes