• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 28, 1998) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Manatee Civic Center in Palmetto, Florida and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Uncensored 1998’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Disco Inferno vs. Evan Courageous
– Barbarian vs. Barry Horowitz
– Public Enemy vs. British Bulldog & Jim Neidhart
– INTERVIEW: Eddie Guerrero
– Barry Darsow vs. Todd Griffith
– Eddie Guerrero vs. Bobby Blayze
– Promo: Raven
– Billy Kidman vs. Doc Dean
– Ernest Miller vs. Frankie Lancaster
– Jim Duggan vs. William Worthy
– Bobby Eaton & Bobby Walker vs. Disorderly Conduct
– Raven vs. Chris Benoit
WATCH: Liv Morgan’s Sexy Pose:
• The Undertaker Puts Over Vince McMahon Big Time During Latest Interview
During a recent interview with Ed Young at the C3 Conference, The Undertaker talked about how WWE is very good at taking care of their wrestlers and gave credit to Vince McMahon.
Below is what The Phenom said:
“Now, we have trainers and doctors that travel with us and we’re kind of on the same care level and the way we’re treated as, you know, like Major League Baseball and NFL. That’s just the progression of our industry.
Obviously, that’s a huge pat on the back to Vince McMahon. He’s awesome. You may see him on TV and think, ‘Man, I do not like that guy.’ But he is awesome. He would never ask anybody to do anything that he wouldn’t do.
He really built an empire just from hard work and dedication and energy. When you see that man and what he puts into it, you feel like I’ve got to at least try and match that. He’s just an awesome leader. I call him boss, but we’re more like friends now than we are employee and company owner.”
You can watch the entire interview below (including an EPIC introduction for The Undertaker):