• The Undertaker Reveals Which Attitude Era Storyline He Wasn’t A Fan Of
During an interview with SHAK Wrestling, WWF Legend The Undertaker revealed that he wasn’t a fan of Vince McMahon being revealed as the Higher Power during the Attitude Era in 1999.
Below is what The Lord Of Darkness said:
“It was a huge storyline. I wasn’t a big proponent of the Higher Power being Vince, I thought it watered The Ministry down. Although then it led into me abducting Stephanie and all of that. So it all works out.
Originally, I wasn’t real thrilled about The Corporate Ministry, that really felt watered down to me, and I felt like it kind of took away from what we were doing, although we got it back.”
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In A Bikini – Part 2:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 30, 1987) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It included pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1987 WWF Superstars.
The card can be found right here:
– Ron Bass vs. Lanny Poffo
– Fuji General w/ Don Muraco & Mr. Fuji
– Demolition vs. Jerry Allen/Dan Spivey
– Interview w/ Blackjack Mulligan
– The Final Piper’s Pit
– Jimmy Hart And The Honky Tonk Man In A Studio
– Sivi Afi vs. The Red Demon
– King Kong Bundy vs. Jake Roberts (From Saturday Night Main Event)
– Blackjack Mulligan/Dan Spivey vs. Salvatore Bellomo/Tiger Chung Lee
– Interview w/ Outback Jack
– Demolition vs. The British Bulldogs