• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 12, 1992) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Mississippi and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– WrestleMania Highlights
– The British Bulldog vs. John Allen
– Jake The Snake Roberts vs. Jim Powers (From “March to WrestleMania VIII”)
– Tatanka vs. Brad Avery
– El Matador vs. Bob Morgan
– The Beverly Brothers vs. Koko B. Ware & Ian Weston
– Papa Shango vs. Scott Allen
– Repo Man vs. David Taylor
• The Undertaker Talks About Former WWE Champion Breaking His Nose
During a recent live Instagram stream with Nine Line Apparel, The Undertaker was asked about former WWE Champion Rey Mysterio accidentally breaking his nose during a match on SmackDown in 2010.
Mysterio was going for a Senton from the top rope, and jumped too high and all his weight landed on Taker’s face and resulted in a broken nose and damage to Taker’s orbital bone.
Taker noted that he feels bad telling this story because Mysterio felt horrible about this situation.
Below is what Taker said about this incident:
“I sat up and I was like, ‘Wow, I can see my nose,’ because it was over here. I grabbed my nose, I set my nose back and straightened it out the best I could, but when I got up there was three of him, and he moves fast enough as it is. I didn’t need three of him, so I figured I’d go for the one in the middle!”
You can watch this match below (this was the final televised match between Undertaker & Mysterio):
WATCH: The Undertaker Burned During His Entrance Live On PPV: