On Wednesday’s episode of AEW Dynamite: Fight For The Fallen, Britt Baker defeated The Bunny to qualify for the AEW Women’s World Championship match at All In 2023.
However, the former AEW Women’s World Champion isn’t at her 100% heading into the match.
During a Q/A on Fightful Select, Sean Ross Sapp reported that Baker has certainly been working “banged up”. It’s unknown if she has a specific injury, or if she’s just working hurt.
This will not be the first time Baker is working hurt, as she has wrestled with injuries before too.
Speaking of All In, CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe for the “Real” AEW World Championship was made official on Saturday’s episode of AEW Collision.
Below is the updated PPV match-card:
– AEW World Championship Match: MJF (c) vs. Adam Cole
– “Real” AEW World Championship Match: CM Punk (c) vs. ROH TV Champion Samoa Joe
– AEW Women’s World Championship Match: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Saraya vs. Toni Storm vs. Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D.
– AEW World Tag Team Championship Match: FTR (c) vs. The Young Bucks
– Coffin Match: Sting & Darby Allin vs. Swerve Strickland & AR Fox
– Kenny Omega, “Hangman” Adam Page & Kota Ibushi vs. Jay White, Juice Robinson & Konosuke Takeshita
– Chris Jericho vs. Will Ospreay
– Stadium Stampede Match: Blackpool Combat Club & mystery partners vs. Eddie Kingston, Lucha Bros & Best Friends
– ROH World Tag Team Championship Match [Zero Hour]: Aussie Open (c) vs. Adam Cole & AEW World Champion MJF
WATCH: Britt Baker Accidentally Exposed At AEW Double Or Nothing 2021: